BOHS qualifications and training: Why choose Vent-Tech?
As an employer, you have a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of your staff. Part of this is to have a person responsible for ensuring that employees are not exposed to hazardous substances like dust and fumes. Your nominated person needs to understand the risks and how to control them, and this is where our BOHS training comes in.
• We are the only LEV installation company approved to run BOHS training courses, so our trainers can provide unique practical insight whilst delivering your course.
• Using our experience, we teach content outside of the course syllabus including real-world information on inverter drives, commissioning fans and systems, and the testing of different types of system in field conditions.
• We are committed to your success. We offer you a free course attendance if you are unsuccessful at your first attempt.
• You are not alone once you have completed your training. We are always happy to answer your questions, and can offer a mentoring service for customers who require comprehensive one-to-one support.
• Benefit from our very own, in-house training facility by receiving your training in a professional environment.
• We train the whole suite of LEV qualifications culminating in the highest qualification currently available – the Certificate of Competency in Control (CoC).
• We believe strongly in making UK workplaces safer for employees and are committed to raising industry standards.
In-House and bespoke training courses
Want a BOHS training course delivered on your site using your equipment for the practical elements of the syllabus? Find out about our in-house training courses where the learning is tailored to you and your systems.
BOHS approved courses
Passing BOHS courses are an ideal way to demonstrate your technical competence, alongside experience. We offer the following BOHS courses:
• P600 - Methods for Testing the Performance of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
• P601 - Thorough Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
• P602 – Basic Design Principles of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
• P603 – Control of Hazardous Substances - Personal Protection Equipment
• P604 – Performance Evaluation and Management of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
• Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene
• LEV Awareness – Understanding LEV systems, documentation and regulation