Upcoming BOHS approved courses
Acquiring professional competence with BOHS approved courses
It is a statutory requirement for you, or your nominated person, to have relevant competence in the design, installation, maintenance, testing and examination of LEV systems. By ensuring competence within your organisation you play a crucial role in reducing the unacceptably high levels of occupational respiratory diseases in the UK.
Passing BOHS courses are an ideal way to demonstrate your technical competence, alongside experience.
Why choose Vent-Tech as your LEV training provider
- Benefit from our current industry experience – We are the only LEV installation company with approval to provide BOHS training courses.
- Free course re-attendance – We have excellent pass rates, but should you be unsuccessful the first time around, we offer you a courtesy place on our course for a second attempt (T&Cs apply).
- Customer care – When you are part of the Vent-Tech family we are happy to support you and answer your industry questions.
- Mentoring service – We offer specialist follow on support from the courses to help you apply your knowledge to the systems you work on. Our mentoring service can also be used to support you in developing the assessment reports required for completing P601.
- Courses are run from our purpose-built training facility – Ensuring a professional and hands-on environment in which you can learn.
For Training Enquiries:
Please call the team on 0117 964 7945 or fill out our contact form below and we will get back to you shortly.