LEV TExT Assessor
LEV TExT Assessor
- £30,000 – £40,000 a year
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
- 28 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Vent-Tech Ltd. is a highly respected company in the industrial ventilation business.
Established in 2001 it has grown into a respected company within the industry, specialising in the installation of dust and fume extraction equipment together with make-up air systems.
Recent appointments and an increasing client portfolio have necessitated the requirement for additional staff to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our successful, enthusiastic and friendly team.
As a qualified senior LEV TExT Assessor, you will be required to conduct thorough examinations of Local Exhaust Ventilation systems, servicing and routine maintenance & repairs.
You will need to be highly organised and must be able to prioritise your workload.
You will ideally have BOHS P601, P602 as a minimum. In due course we will actively encourage (and pay for) you to obtain the full suite of BOHS module, CoC Control and relevant W’series modules in occupational hygiene (W501 – Measurement and W503 – Noise).
The successful candidate will:
- be able to work confidently as part of a team as well as work independently,
- have a full and clean driving licence,
- have good verbal and communication skills,
- receive schedules in advance in order to organise up and coming workloads,
You will be expected to produce high quality reports including diagrams and photos showing evidence of findings.
- Good knowledge & use of Office 365 products,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Attention to detail when completing work & tasks,
- Knowledge & use of using a CRM system,
- Excellent AutoCAD/Solidworks skills,
In return we will offer:
- A vehicle allowance (or van with fuel card if preferred),
- Continuing professional development (including ILEVE Accreditation),
- Access to a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment,
- Competitive benefit package (including BUPA Cash Plan, Vitality & Cycle to Work).
Opportunities for overtime – double time for Saturdays and Sundays.
The latest tools and equipment is provided.
You will also be entitled to 28 days holiday per year accruing to 33 days over time plus your birthday off to do what you want!
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bristol: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Relevant LEV: 3 years (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (required)
How To Apply
In the first instance, please e mail a CV with covering letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If your CV is short-listed you will be contacting within 14 days to discuss the role and your requirements.