More about dust and fume extraction
Read more about the ways that we can help you with your dust and fume extraction requirements.
Servicing and Testing
Servicing and testing are essential for your LEV systems to function effectively. Read about your legal obligations and how we help you meet them.
Why use Vent-Tech?
Vent-Tech are an independent LEV company and are not tied to recommending the equipment of one particular supplier. Our recommendation will always be based upon what is the best solution for you.
- Tailored to you – The systems we provide you with are bespoke and not an off-the-shelf solution. You’ll always get the right system.
- HSE compliance – We guarantee your system is fully HSE compliant.
- A fully-qualified team – All our employees are BOHS trained in the appropriate courses.
- End-to-end capability – We are one of the few companies that offer a full LEV package – design, installation, commissioning, training, servicing and testing. Therefore, we fully understand all aspects of LEV.
- Broad industry knowledge – We work across a wide range of sectors
“ It is an employer's duty to protect the health, safety and welfare of their employees and other people who might be affected by their business. Employers must do whatever is reasonably practicable to achieve this. This means making sure that workers and others are protected from anything that may cause harm.”The Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
We help you meet HSE requirements
The legal requirements of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) are clear. We help you achieve and exceed their benchmark through designing, installing, servicing and testing LEV systems that:
- Remove or adequately control dust and fumes which impact employee health.
- Improve employee wellbeing and consequently their productivity.
- Meet health and safety obligations.
- Reduce the level of personal protective equipment you require and the money you need to spend on it.
- Enhance cleanliness and quality of finished goods.
- Reduce explosion risk.
To find out how we can help you, please complete a contact form or call the team on 0117 964 7945.