Design of extraction systems that perform as they’re meant to
- Environmental and operational factors will have a major impact on the required attributes of your LEV system. Our comprehensive design service includes a site survey where we find out your precise requirements. Only this way can you be confident that you are getting an extraction system that is fit for purpose.
- Our expert team is led by industry thought-leader Adrian Sims, who is one of only three people in the UK to hold the prestigious Certificate of Competence in Control. This gives you the confidence that our advice will keep you and your staff safe and legal.
- Our LEV design service provides you with a tangible report that you can take away and use. This includes:
- Hood selection and reasoning, fan specification and system schematics.
- Technical drawings, Solidworks 3D model pictures and full costings.
- Demonstration of compliance with all relevant regulations including COSHH, Noise at Work, DSEAR and HSG258 control benchmarking for hazardous substances.
- As long as your design report is closely followed, you’ll have everything you need to proceed with a fully compliant LEV extraction system. You can use our expertise to fulfil the installation (our design report is chargeable but we will deduct the cost of design from our installation fee if you proceed with us). Or you can use the report to get accurate like-for-like quotes from other installers.
Get in touch today to find out more about our specialist extraction system design service
If getting your LEV system done right is important to you, talk to us to find out how we can help. Our team can explain in more detail what we cover, how we can cater to additional requirements, how the costings work and answer any other questions that you may have.